PROTECT YOUR PRIVATE DATA
32 bit version is absolutely FREE !
SecretDrive is a small, efficient and reliable program to create up to 8 encrypted virtual disks. Virtual disk is protected by one of five modern encryption algorithms:
- AES (Rijndael)
- GOST 28174-89
- CAST 256
Virtual disk looks like usual hard disk, so you can format it, defragment, check, backup and do other operations. It can be located in a file or in the random access memory (RAM).
- 32/64 bit architecture support
- Strong "on the fly" data encryption by one of five modern encryption algorithms
- Simultaneous work up to 16 virtual disks
- RAM disk support
- Optional creation up to 4 hidden disks in an existing one
- Backup and restore secret disk header
- Encryption/decryption of files
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Containers are protected from accidental deletion
- Built-in wipe manager
- Built-in text encrypter
- Built-in passwords generator
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 2
- Free hard disk space: 10 MB
- RAM: 256 MB
32 bit version is FREE! Also you can try 64 bit version of SecretDrive for 30 days trial period. To download SecretDrive click button below.
Limitations of 64 bit trial version:
- Program runs only 30 days
- Only one virtual disk can be mounted
- Hidden subcontainers are not supported
Limitations of 32 bit version:
Order 64 bit license now
64 bit license price: $34.99
After purchasing SecretDrive license you become a registered user.
You will receive SecretDrive license key to allow you to unlock all product's features.
Registered user has access to all the future SecretDrive versions and updates.
If you have lost your license key just send message to us and we will send it to you again.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of the software or the service, contact us within 30 days of purchase and we will refund 100% of your purchase price.
PRICES AND DISCOUNTS
|Number of licenses
Benefits of the Secret Drive's registered version:
- Unlimited work time
- Free major and minor version updates
- Mounting up to 16 virtual disks
- Hidden subcontainers support
- Free technical support
Portions of this software are copyrighted by:
Eric Young and the OpenSSL Project (http://www.openssl.org)