Virtual Drive SDK
DEVELOP YOUR OWN VIRTUAL DRIVE
Virtual Drive SDK allows you to create and manage virtual disks that appear in Windows as regular disks.
Virtual disk can be located anywhere: on hard disk, network, random access memory, database etc.
To do this on your own you need to develop a driver that requires deep knowledge of operating system internals,
and a lot of time for debugging and testing it. Virtual Drive SDK makes possible to implement read/write
operations without having to develop your own kernel driver.
All necessary part of boring work is done, so you can focus on storage, encryption etc.
- Simultaneous work with up to 8 virtual disks
- Simple user mode API for kernel driver management
- User application freeze/crash detection
- Automatic removal of dead volumes
- Read-only volumes support
- Built-in formatting support
- Samples for C++, C#, Delphi, Python
- Special distribution mode (does not require separate SDK installation)
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
Demo version limitations
- Only one virtual disk can be mounted
- Max available disk size is 256 MB
- No 64 bit support
- Nag screen
Download demo version
To download and try VDSDK please click the link below.
The archive includes installation package for 32 bit Windows platform.
Full version (32/64 bit)
To obtain full version you must acqire one of the following licenses.
You will get access to our special forum section and link to full version of the product.
||Free applications development. All the future updates are available.
||One commercial application. Only minor updates are available.
|COMMERCIAL APP DELUXE
||One commercial application. All the future updates are available.
||Company-wide license. Any number of commercial applications. Only minor updates are available.
|COMMERCIAL COMPANY DELUXE
||Company-wide license. Any number of commercial applications. All the future updates are available.
||Company-wide license. Any number of commercial applications. All the future updates are available. VDSDK source code is available for modification.
Help and technical support
We provide lifetime support for all our customers. In case of any problems you are welcome to visit our forum or to send feedback. We will do our best to help you.
Portions of this software are copyrighted by:
Eric Young and the OpenSSL Project (http://www.openssl.org)