Virtual Serial Ports Emulator
The emulation solution
VSPE is intended to help software engineers and developers to create/debug/test applications that use serial ports.
It is able to create various virtual devices to transmit/receive data.
Unlike regular serial ports, virtual devices have special capabilities: for example,
the same device can be opened more than once by different applications, that can be useful in many cases.
With VSPE you are able to share physical serial port data for several applications,
expose serial port to local network (via TCP protocol), create virtual serial port device pairs and so on.
- Virtual device: connector
- Virtual device: data splitter
- Virtual device: pair
- Mapper device
- User mode device: TcpServer
- User mode device: TcpClient
- User mode device: Serial Redirector
- User mode device: UDP Manager
- User mode device: Bridge
- Python scripting system
- x86 and x86_64 processor architecture support
- VSPE API (C/C++ header and static library) for native language developers
- VSPE API Python bindings for Python developers
- Embedded HTTP server
- Data monitoring
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32/64), Windows 7
FREE license for 32 bit platform (x86)
Virtual Serial Ports Emulator is a FREEWARE program on 32 bit platform and can be used absolutely free for any purpose.
FOR DEVELOPERS: You can also use FREE VSPE API key located in the distribution package to get access to internal VSPE functions.
FREE 32 bit platform VSPE API key (x86 only)
Please look for the FREE 32 bit VSPE API key in the distribution package (VSPE_API_32_KEY.txt in SetupVSPE.zip).
Please note, that this key is valid for the current version only! After installing new VSPE version, you should replace old key with the new one.
License for 64 bit platform (x86_64)
Thanks to Microsoft Corporation policy, we need to pay $499 every year for the digital signature to make VSPE work on this platform.
That's why you need to order 64 bit VSPE license.
It's price is $24.95.
64 bit platform VSPE API key with redistributable license (x86, x86_64)
This license gives you ability to use VSPE API in 64 bit environment and you get your own vendor ID.
You should definitely order this license if you want to:
- Bundle VSPE with your software on 64 bit operating systems such as Vista 64
- Run your VSPE_API applications simultaneously with VSPE or another VSPE_API users
- Get high quality support
- Support VSPE development
It's price is $499.
To download VSPE please click the link below.
Activation key delivery notice
After purchasing the license, your activation key will be sent to you in 24 hours by email. Please make sure that your spam filter did not block the activation key email.
Portions of this software are copyrighted by:
Eric Young and the OpenSSL Project (http://www.openssl.org)